Basic PR & Marketing Media Skills - Group Session
This half-day group session is ideally suited to individuals looking for some basic guidance on delivering PR and marketing for business.
Suited to individuals with little or no prior experience of PR and marketing, our experts will cover the basics of;
- Newsletters (staff & company marketing)
- Writing for company websites
- Writing for company brochures
- Identifying company media news stories
- Basics of writing a Press Release
- Building media contacts
- Targeting the right audience
- Importance of good photography
- Public Relations
- Marketing through online video
- Using social media for PR
This course would be ideal for those new to a PR and marketing role within a business or for a new start business looking for guidance on how to get their message to the wider market on a budget.
Places are limited to just twelve delegates, therefore early booking is recommended.